Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: AnimeImp
« on: November 14, 2014, 00:00:21 »

I don't think I put the new decoder in the folder when I put the beta versions in.  But I just downloaded the release from today, and all appears to be working properly.

Thank you.
Posted by: Admin
« on: November 12, 2014, 21:42:47 »

Do you have results higher 97 with 50% thresholds ? Do you replaced Decoder.exe file in your beta Similarity folder with new one from zip archive ?
Posted by: AnimeImp
« on: November 11, 2014, 14:05:33 »

I tried rolling back to 90%, still failing.  Tracked down the log file, and here is what is happening.

2014-11-11 14:01:46   
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Similarity version: 32-bit (x86) 1.9.2 build 1923 (10/17/2014)
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Windows version: 64-bit (x64) 6.1 SP1 (build 7601)
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Config init...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Config init complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Module init...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Module init complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Translator init...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Translator init complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Start program
2014-11-11 14:01:46   State init...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   State init complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Menu creating...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Thread started
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Menu creating complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Toolbar creating...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Toolbar creating complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Statusbar creating...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Statusbar creating complete
2014-11-11 14:01:46   Tabs creating(Folders)...
2014-11-11 14:01:46   OpenCL: NVIDIA CUDA - GeForce GTX 670
2014-11-11 14:01:46   OpenCL: GeForce GTX 670 version 344.60 (OpenCL 1.1 CUDA)
2014-11-11 14:01:46   OpenCL: Work group size 128
2014-11-11 14:01:46   OpenCL ready...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Tabs creating(AudioResults)...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Tabs creating(ImageResults)...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Tabs creating(AudioAnalysis)...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Tabs creating complete
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Adding tab pages complete
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Loading cache...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Loading cache complete
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Loading ignores...
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Loading ignores complete
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Taskbar init complete
2014-11-11 14:01:47   Mainframe initialized...
2014-11-11 14:01:56   Decoder process is forcifully shutdown
2014-11-11 14:01:56   System error [109]: The pipe has been ended. 
2014-11-11 14:01:56   CProcessLink::Reinit:262 failed [false]
2014-11-11 14:01:56   System error [109]: The pipe has been ended. 
2014-11-11 14:01:56   CProcessLink::Write:385 failed [false]
2014-11-11 14:01:56   System error [109]: The pipe has been ended. 
2014-11-11 14:01:56   CAudioDecoder::Open:59 failed [-3]
Posted by: AnimeImp
« on: November 11, 2014, 13:42:08 »

Running latest beta, have Image Comparison content and experimental both set to 97%, and no duplicates are found, even when I point it to a directory where I duplicated the files on purpose.