Author Topic: Version 0.9 (build 360) released  (Read 19414 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://www.smilarityapp.com
Version 0.9 (build 360) released
« on: September 28, 2009, 21:28:57 »
+ New expermental algorithm
 + Czech language added
 - Many small visual/translation bugs fixed

If you interesting in translating Similarity in your language write to support email.

With this version we introduce new experimental, please enable it and see difference between main algorithm and it (enabling in options dialog). In our tests it outperform any previous algorithm in every parameter. Main advantage of this algorithm it can very precisely find region of duplicated songs (ie. it can find some region of sound in different sound, even not full sound similar).

We need yours opinion about this new algorithm, if it approve itself worthy we change main algorithm on it, after this it works as fast as current algorithm with cache. (In current version it not optimized at all).

kakite

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:34:36 »
I cannot find the "support" forum to post this to so I am replying to this message instead.

I am bilingual (English/Spanish) and would be happy to help you in any way I can in creating a Spanish-language version of the program if one does not exist already.  I speak Castillian Spanish (Spain) but I can make the translation from English into "general" Spanish that is understood by Spanish speakers worldwide.  Please let me know if I can be of assistance with this GREAT program.

Thanks!

kakite
Dallas, TX
USA

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://www.smilarityapp.com
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:37:47 »
kakite
Thanks for your message.
We already have Spanish language, you can see it and test in program, if you find errors send them to support@music-similarity.com.