Author Topic: Missing Tool bar buttons?  (Read 14009 times)

slo4g63

• View Profile
Missing Tool bar buttons?
« on: January 17, 2013, 18:47:29 »
Under your Help files, there are 4 different icons showns which are not displayed under my copy of Similarity.  I purchased the premium 3 year unlimmited version this morning.  Under the Tool Bar - with the "Start Scanning button", I have this.  "Start Scanning".  "Pause".  "Stop".  And "Options" buttons.  Your help files show a button next to "Stop" that looks like "notes", then another next to that, unlcear what it would be, and one more not shown under mine.  Then there's the options button, and followed by a blue exclamation point.  I've dug around where I can to see if I can turn them on - to no avail.. 

What are the 4 extra buttons not displayed under your top paid premium variant?

Deon

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://www.smilarityapp.com
Re: Missing Tool bar buttons?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 12:16:32 »
1. 2 buttons (automark and rearrange) removed from toolbar in 1.8.0 because they context specific (ie. doesn't work on all tabs).
2. "Rearrange groups" feature doesn't need anymore, you can always sort by any column in results tab, it replaced for Premium users by Save/Load feature.
3. All Premium features available via main menu - "Action" or context menu on result tabs.
4. We update information on our site about this changes and update tutorials soon.
5. Save Playlist move to Export menu (it same thing)