Author Topic: Automark by Folder Group / Filter Results  (Read 23412 times)

dekabyte

• View Profile
Automark by Folder Group / Filter Results
« on: October 01, 2010, 05:26:59 »
Thanks guys for an excellent program! I have a way that would make it even more useful for people constantly adding to stable collections. The folder grouping feature works great when adding to a collection, but I want to be able to Automark duplicates that are located in a particular Folder Group - say, mark all duplicates that are above 95% precise and in Group #2. This would allow the user to only delete songs from the folder they were trying to add. Right now, unless I'm missing something, there's no way to do this and I have to manually select each duplicate from the folder group I want.

A second option that would help very much sorting through results is a filter/search bar. Are you looking among your duplicates that are just from a particular artist/album? Type it in the search bar and watch your results narrow down to your search! Maybe I just like Google's Instant Search to much... :)

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://www.smilarityapp.com
Re: Automark by Folder Group / Filter Results
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:23:05 »
1. About folder groups, yes good idea, we add in next builds to priority tab - the folder group field, when, you only need to select main folders as Group #1 and testing as Group #2(or more) and it always select by priority group with larger number.
2. It's more complicated, how we must show results on the screen ? filter real-time ? we think about this.