The new Feature "image duplicates" is quite nice even in the current beta stadium.
- sorting by click on row header does not work
- folder list for deletion priority is inadequate: When you have folder trees (as usual), resorting half of the list is much too tedious. A click on a directory with the option a) keep all files in tree b) remove duplicates in this tree would be sufficient. To be effective, parent directories of (more than one) subdirectories with duplicates should be listed, too.
- the new group list feature with the ability to expand/collapse may be useful in some cases, but the default view should be "expanded" because I want to know what is in the group and e.g. has been marked automatically.
- to list all duplicate groups may be useful in some cases since similarity is not necessarily transitive, but only if there are more than two duplicates. If there are only two duplicates it is sufficient to list them only once (A <sim> B => B <sim> A)
- a similarity score of almost 100% should not be given if images are "almost identical" but have very different size. At least for JPEG images, size is a strong indicator of quality (compression ratio). Sometimes it may be an option to delete the larger image with the same origin, but not without any warning.